Monday, February 07, 2005

going for a new look

I have finally figured out how to throw a picture up at the top. Yeah me! Now I just have to figure out how to make my own blog template. I was so darn tired of those dots! I even am working on a sheepy button for anyone to steal.

On the job front: I got a call today, they didn't have a chance to check all of my references yet. Although, they do want me. They said they would call on Thursday to give me a start date. URGH!! He asked if I'd be willing to use the forklift once in a while - heck, I'd drive an 18 wheeler if you taught me how! It's a great job opportunity. Thanks everyone for the congratulations.

On the knitting front: Still working on Clapotis. I've started another bag from Last Minute Knitted Gifts this will be the last one I have to make. I'm going to stuff them with candy and things for V-day and give them to friends. I haven't finished my first sock - it kind of got set aside for Clapotis.

Plus I'm dreaming of an order from knitpicks that I want to place. I was thinking of ordering white wool and dying it myself for the felted bag I want to make. I also want to order some shimmer to make another clapotis. Oh and I want a set of Denise Needles.

I'm also going to try my first sweater - but it's going to be a baby sweater for a friend. I figure a) it'll be faster than a full size and b) if I can make a tiny sweater, I can do a sweater for me. Kind of a confidence booster.

I'm off to knit and play with my blog a little more. Hope everyone had an easy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home