Friday, June 03, 2005

My Pal ROCKS!!


Secret pal package Posted by Hello

Now, I had a head's up that a package was on the way, but what an awesome suprise! Thankfully, it all made it here o.k.. I was a little worried since I have the mailman from hell. Very smart pal to wrap everything in bubble wrap. Even the chocolate made it here in one piece - although it didn't stay that way for long.

The dpns were perfect, seeing as I lost all but 2 sets of mine. I can't wait to try making socks on bamboos.

I'm going to cast on for the bag this weekend. I just love all of Fiber Trends patterns. I have some knitpicks I had gotten for something else and some On Line Beach ( I think) that I had NO idea what to do with. I'm going to match colors right now.

YEAH!!!!! What a great start to a weekend!

Thanks again Secret Pal!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home