Wednesday, July 06, 2005

On a brighter note

I'm decreasing on the clap.

My mom is buying me a subscription to Interweave Knits.

I found my dog brushes so I can card my wool and spin it. (the lady said it was ok instead of investing $$ right off the bat)

I have time to work on projects (when I snap out of my funktified moments)

I bought a boat load of stuff for my SP while still at my old job, so I have everything under control on that front.

I have a roof over my head and food in the kitchen. My pets have food and litter- can you say Costco? Thankfully I stock up on things.

I have 2 RAOK's to send out - ok, so one person already knows that something is coming, but it's all good.

My SP is sending me a package.

I'm in sunny California, I'm in sunny California, I'm in sunny California.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home