Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Another one bites the dust!

I'd expected to have at least the rest of this week to work.

Oh well, I knew it was coming. The owner basically cleaned out the important stuff - it looks like an office, but all of the good stuff and all of his personal stuff is gone. He gave me a check (for all of my hours owed), the rest of the week off - for the holiday HA!!! - and told me to come back Tuesday. Yeah... I'm sure my behind is NOT going to be there on Tuesday.

Besides... the investigators are coming out next week. Actually, it couldn't be better timing. I have 2 interviews tomorrow and 1 on Friday. I do belive that 2 weeks is my shortest tenure at a job. At least it wasn't my fault.

I've been thinking of moving. I love California, don't get me wrong, but I just don't get the me, Me, ME attitude. (and here I am talking about me, me, me - but it's MY blog so pfft) Maybe it's just because I've had a couple of sucky job situations. I don't know, but I've been looking at St. George and Mesquite. Maybe even Las Vegas or Pueblo. I guess I'll narrow it down somehow. Anyone live in any of those towns and can offer any good/bad things about living there?

I don't have a lot of demands for a new town. Desert or desert-ish, lower cost of living, and I have to be able to find a job that pays the rent! See... easy peasy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home