Sunday, June 19, 2005

Busy beaver weekend


an F.O. Posted by Hello

I finished the felted bag. Yipee! Thanks again Secret Pal!!!

Fiber Trends Fabulous Felt Totes
Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Bluebonnet - 8 skeins
Started: June 3, 2005
Finished: June 12, 2005
Felted: June 13 and June 18, 2005

I also spun the two little balls of yarn and am going to knit a little cell phone cozy for my mom with the singles. I'll probably end up felting it since my yarn isn't so even.

Yes, that is another started object. The kittens have stolen the chihuahua's one bed and I had some old wool/acrylic blend I thought I'd get rid of. I'm kind of loosely basing this on the cat bed in SnB, but I want an oval and I'm going to make 2 bottoms and put some batting and catnip between the layers.

What about the sock and the clapotis you ask? Hmmmm... well, they're still on the needles. I'll get there someday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

What a great bag! :)

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home