Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What?

What am I doing home at 12 p.m. on the first day of my new job?

Well let me tell you.

I left early, got there at 6:30, sat back and waited.

and waited

and waited

About 7:30 I get out of my car and went to the front and back doors to see if I missed a note or anything.

nope

Go back to my car... what do I see? A flat tire.

Figure I'll wait a little. I'm sure the guys will be there soon, I can call AAA.

waited

waited

waited some more

8:30 - went next do to a church and called home to see if they left a message

nope

Called AAA, they came and put the donut on. I left a note at both the front and back door just in case and ran to the tire shop around the corner to fix the flat.

Came back and waited.

10:30, went back to the church to use their phone... no message at home, no one answering phones at the job.

The ladies at the church are going to pray for me.

Guess it was the tears.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is SO WEIRD. Update us. So sorry you had to get up that early and for no reason!!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home