Monday, June 13, 2005

What am I doing home?


bag and cats Posted by Hello

This was yesterday's progress of the felted bag my Secret Pal sent. I finished it last night and am going to felt it today. ( I wonder if it will felt in the pool)

So you want to know why the woman with 3 jobs is at home on a Monday afternoon? Well I've gotten a job... a real, pays well, actually get to work job. No more going bonkers with boredom. No more juggling bills. I did my last interview this morning and was offered the position... and they want me to start tomorrow. NO PROBLEM!!!!!!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

:::: doing the happy dance:::::

Plus, it's in Santa Clarita. A bit of a drive (1 hour), but I'll be near some awesome shopping, my FAVORITE embroidery store, AND a little birdy told me that there is a knit shop that just opened up down there. Can I get an HALLELUJAH?!?!?!?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Way to go! Congratulations.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home