Monday, June 13, 2005

RUT ROH!

So maybe getting the job has clouded reality a little.

I have to be at work at 7 a.m.

It takes an hour.. .actual drive time

I need to leave at 6 a.m.

I'll need to put an additional 15 minutes for "just in case" (this is the L.A. area)

That makes it 5:45 a.m.

Driving that early requires a stop at Starbucks

That makes it 5:30 a.m.

I HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE AT 5:30 IN THE MORNING!

That means I'll have to drag my ass out of bed BEFORE the butt-crack of dawn.

That means I have to wake up at the latest 4:30 a.m.

EVERY MORNING!!

I haven't done that in almost a year.

I'm not a morning person.

I'm in trouble.

Be afraid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Congrats on the new job - I'm with you though, mornings are not my thing. I just found out my position has been eliminated effective 7/1, so continuing to rise in the morning will be tough for me ... I could sleep till noon EASILY every day. Oh well.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Moze said...

If you need to get up that early, it doesn't really pay to go to sleep...

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home