Saturday, June 18, 2005

What does one do?


spin baby, spin Posted by Hello

Tell me. What does one do when they have a craptastic week? Why, spend money of course! Indulge themselves in a little fiber goodness. Ooooooh yeah, I see a new obsession here. The big ball of white is so freakin' soft. And I got some romney that I can start from scratch with.

I spent about 2 hours at The Weaver's Cottage today (thanks to Stacey for cluing me in to this place) learning how to use a drop spindle and fondling rovings. I had just gone in for yarn and next thing you know... I'm trying something new.

I really needed a pick me up... and I got it.

On a side note tangent here.... I don't think I ever want to work for an LDS owned company again. This is the 3rd one that was all hinkey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home