Friday, June 17, 2005

Groveling to get my old job(s) back

It has been quite an interesting week. Yes, I am trying to get my old job back.

A little back story... the place I went to work at is owned by two brothers. Each brother had a similar company to this one and got together and formed a new one.

I found out late yesterday that the one brother is being investigated by a overnmentgay agency for defrauding said agency for alot of moolah with old company. Had a nice chat with said agency.

yingtray otay otnay aysay ootay uchmay

Found out last person in my position didn't get fired - quit (along with 2 other employees) the day the owner was visited by agency



In knitting news, I did felt the the bag, but it isn't quite done enough. I'm going to throw it back in and do some more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home