Sunday, June 26, 2005

A sweet RAOK

What does every working girl need?

A gift card from Starbucks of course! Many thanks to Jenn for the wonderful card and gift certificate! It is perfect for my early mornings. I really don't understand how I get dressed and drive before I have coffee.

Yes, I am still at the shady place of employment. I am desperately looking for a new job. However, after many, many discussions I decided to stay at this one instead of going back to 3 jobs. You may say I'm crazy, but here is my reasoning:
  • better pay which in turn means:
  • only have to work one job
  • this position looks better on my resume
  • and yes, I am helping get information
I'm doing this with my eyes wide open. I'm not going to be blindsided by anything bad. I am helping right a wrong.

Anyway... in knitting news. I haven't done squat! I started and ripped out about 5 socks. I can't find a pattern that fits my gauge/yarn. I wanted to do crusoe, but I had to go up to 3's to get gauge, which didn't work with the yarn. I need something that uses nothing larger than 2's and fits 26 stitches over 30 rows (I think that's right). If anyone has any ideas, let me know!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! That was just the pick me up that I needed. =0)

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home