Thursday, June 30, 2005

Giving this new blogger picture thing a try


Apparently, blogger has a new way to post images. So let's have a little fun!

I made one of these dolls the other day at work. It was a fun way to waste some time and the options are endless.

The actual ones move. I don't know what I did when I saved it onto my computer.

Not quite the technology genius here.

I have been knitting, really, I swear. See, I have evidence....

A sock... with some fabulous Lana Grossa cotton sock yarn. I have to remind myself to not knit so tight.

On a side note, I've joined the six sock group. Have to add the button to my side bar. I'm not going to start with the shoots and ladders because it's a month into it already. Come August 1, I'm on it. I just hope I can keep up.



My clapotis. Still plodding along. I hope that with all of my free time this weekend that I can get a few repeats done.

I make it sound like I'm a lady of leisure don't I? Pffft. I wish. Anyone have a winning lottery ticket I can have?

I've already faxed of 4 resumes, surfed monster, hotjobs and the edd website. I've also vacuumed the living room, made breakfast, ran to the store for cat and dog food, read the paper, taken pictures, worked on a RAOK, wrapped some gifts for my SP box and surfed bloglines. I'm bored already. I'm not a sit still kind of girl.

ANYWAY.....

Here's a sneak preview of the ROAK I was working on. Yes, it's the same fabric as my monkey pants. I bought the store out of it's last 2 yards.



**** edited to add ****** Where can I get a six sock button? I checked the Yahoo group stuff and couldn't find one. Ok, so I'm being lazy and don't want to surf to find one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home