Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I've been tagged!

Sedie tagged me with this, so here goes:

Idiosyncrasy Meme

id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.

Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.

1.) Feet. I can't stand feet. Not even my own. I need to wear socks to bed so my feet don't touch. I've never had a professional pedicure. I put rubber gloves on just to put lotion on mine. And don't even get close to me with your naked feet. I'm shivering at just the thought. Feet are icky.

2.) I'm scared of chickens. Terrified. I don't go to the back of my yard because the neighbors have them. Their beady little eyes, sharp little talons, and pecky little beaks. I won't go near them at petting zoos, fairs, what ever.

3.) I can't fall asleep with out noise. TV, radio, what ever. I will lay awake for hours if there isn't something in the background. If I wake up in the middle of the night, I have to turn the t.v. on again to fall back asleep. Sleep timers are a wonderful thing.

4.) I.MUST.MOVE.MY.FURNITURE. I drive everyone nuts. Everytime they come to my house something is different. That's not easy, I live in a tiny house. But I must move my furniture. I'm never happy where it is. I may even move it one week and move it back the next. I got gifted one of those home decorating kits where you cut out the little furniture pieces and plan your room. I don't use it. I must see the furniture moved.

5.) I am unduly bothered by eating noises. I get fixated on chewing and swallowing noises, and have been known to avoid going out to eat with certain individuals because they are loud eaters. I turn the t.v. up really loud during dinner. My mom is a loud eater. I monitor my eating noises and worry that I may make a loud eating sound.

I'm going to tag It Girl and Rabbitch - just because I admire them and love to annoy/stalk them. And Jen and La... because well, they're cool... and Jen doesn't have enough to do right now with moving and wrapping and having a birthday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, and may I say that you have an excellent Blog. I will certainely come back again as I found it very interesting.

I also have a blog at http://www.blog.hypnotherapy-training.info/
and a web site that may be of interest to you on the subject of smoking hypnosis.

Please check it out when you can find the time at: http://www.hypnotherapy-training.info .

2:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for playing. . . hey I think you just got an advertisement in your comments. . . anyway, I love your answers, very interesting stuff!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home