Monday, August 08, 2005

Still trying to sell Noah's Ark


Noah's Ark didn't sell, so I relisted it. I knocked it down to $60, but that's the lowest I can go. I paid more than that for it. Go on... buy it, stitch it!

I have so many projects going on right now (x-stitch, embroidery, knitting, sewing and spinning) that I started a jar. I was getting a little overwhelmed with deadlines and things sitting for so long unworked....so I wrote every project on a slip of paper and put them in a jar. What ever I pick out I have to work on for at least an hour. I've ended up working on whatever it was for the rest of the evening so I would say it's a success. I don't feel guilty about not working on something because I know it will get it's time.

Thanks for all the kind comments about my first yarn!

Anyway... think good thoughts for me on something else that's going on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home