Saturday, August 06, 2005

So my SP got me a gift certificate to Elann.com.. YEAH!!!! But I have no idea what to get. I could use dpns in 7 and 8, but there is yarn that looks YUMMY. But I really could use the dpns. Oh! Then there are a few patterns that are nice too. ACKKKKK!!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!! :)

In other news... I've been a spinning! Yep that's right... I have 1 and a half bobbins full. but it's all twisty in parts... like when I first started with the drop spindle. I must slow down - I think that's what it is.

It was so fetchin' humid yesterday and there I was sitting and spinning and sweating. I won't turn on the a/c unless I'm dying... my electric bill was astronomical last month.

Anyway, not even working on the embroidery right now. Must.Spin.Yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home