Sunday, October 09, 2005

Happy Blog Birthday!

Yes, my blog turned 1 year old yesterday.

It still hasn't learned how to update itself, but I hope it learns soon.

The packing is moving right along and I'm having a yard sale next weekend. I'm also selling my sofa and loveseat and my 32" tv. They're only about a year and a half old, but they gotta go! The tv, while a wonderful size is just too darn big for all of the furniture moving I like to do... I could get a man to help move it when the mood strikes me or I can sell it. I think I'll sell! A 22 or 25" will do. Besides, the LCD's are getting more reasonably priced. I also kind of like my sofa set. I bought it in a hurry because I needed it, but I'm no longer in love with sage green.

Have I mentioned how much I love my job? I only work 3 days next week with the holiday and my RDO. With my RDO's and all the holidays between now and MLK Jr. Day, I think I only have to work one or two full weeks. How cool is that? Hopefully I'll have a computer by Tuesday. They finally did the security clearance and now I'm just waiting for a "clean" computer. You don't realize how much you rely on computers until you don't have one.

Back to the vitamin V and my loverly bed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Noey D. said...

Happy Blog Birthday!!! When you're blog learns to update itself, have it teach mine!! So happy you love your job so much! Sounds great! Happy packing. :)

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home