Saturday, September 03, 2005

this IS a knit blog!

So, for your viewing pleasure....

boogada, boogada, boogada, booga bag (sans handles)










A wonderful RAOK from Kimberli. This yarn traveled all the way from China with her! She then used it in a sweater and passed it on. It doesn't feel cheesy like fun fur does! Thanks Kimberli ( I didn't want to say Kim because I know some people don't like their name shortened)











A tiny weenie shopping trip at knitpicks

Alpaca Cloud in Tide Pool and Peppermint and Shimmer in Happy Dance. I love the alpaca.... it is beautiful. It is getting fondled. Heavily. No, really.... heavily






Oh secret pal o' mine, do you remember the purse pattern you sent me?


The one I was going to get the autumn colors for?
Here they are! Wool of the Andes.







I didn't get to send out the packages today. I'm waiting to hear back from Maureen as to which color she wants... since she was the "official" contest winner, I thought I'd give her first dibs. I won't be able to hit the post office until next weekend... but they're coming soon! I did make sure that the runner's up are getting something too and they were dropped off at the post office today!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Military to bloggers: Watch your postings
Courtesy to S&S World War II posters such as this one pushed the idea of being 'tight lipped' with sensitive military information.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a internet dating london site/. It pretty much covers internet dating london related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FCC coordinating tech aid for Katrina disaster
Xeni Jardin posted this notice on the tech blog, BoingBoing: Some quick notes from a conference call that just took place, hosted by the FCC about how to coordinate resources and personnel from ...
Satellite TV Florida combines America's favorite network channels, other popular networks not available from many cable services, a pay per view movie service with up to 55 choices of movies and special events a day, local channels in many markets, and an unprecedented sports subscription lineup. Check out my site on Satellite TV Florida

3:38 PM  
Blogger Noeysmommy said...

Ooooh the yarn you picked out for the purse is soooo pretty!! Very Fall-ish!! and your booga bag is beautiful. Haven't tried Kool Aid dying yet....little nervous about it with Noey in the house!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home