Saturday, September 03, 2005

this IS a knit blog!

So, for your viewing pleasure....

boogada, boogada, boogada, booga bag (sans handles)










A wonderful RAOK from Kimberli. This yarn traveled all the way from China with her! She then used it in a sweater and passed it on. It doesn't feel cheesy like fun fur does! Thanks Kimberli ( I didn't want to say Kim because I know some people don't like their name shortened)











A tiny weenie shopping trip at knitpicks

Alpaca Cloud in Tide Pool and Peppermint and Shimmer in Happy Dance. I love the alpaca.... it is beautiful. It is getting fondled. Heavily. No, really.... heavily






Oh secret pal o' mine, do you remember the purse pattern you sent me?


The one I was going to get the autumn colors for?
Here they are! Wool of the Andes.







I didn't get to send out the packages today. I'm waiting to hear back from Maureen as to which color she wants... since she was the "official" contest winner, I thought I'd give her first dibs. I won't be able to hit the post office until next weekend... but they're coming soon! I did make sure that the runner's up are getting something too and they were dropped off at the post office today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Noey D. said...

Ooooh the yarn you picked out for the purse is soooo pretty!! Very Fall-ish!! and your booga bag is beautiful. Haven't tried Kool Aid dying yet....little nervous about it with Noey in the house!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home