Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I got it! I got it!

I got the job I really, really, really wanted. I don't know what I can and can't say about it. So I'll just say I'm waiting to sign my offer letter and I might be starting this Friday!!! YIPPEEEEE!

Bonus 1 - I know this place won't go out of business anytime soon.

Bonus 2 - I got offered more a year than I was thinking I would get.


I was offered a position in Woodland Hills and turned it down because ummm.... the 405 and the 101 during rush hour? DO I LOOK CRAZY!?!?!?!? (please don't answer that) Ain't no amount of money worth it. Especially coming from all the way up here. I figured with having to get an oil change every month, the extra gas and the 4+ hours a day commuting... it wouldn't really pay all that much better.

I'll be posting pics and a contest either later tonight or tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Noey D. said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Shar said...

Congrats!! The commute is definetly not worth it.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home