Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Bad SP, bad blogger

I've been bad. My SP sent me the reveal package last week and I'm now just getting around to posting it.



My SP? Noey's Mommy! OHHH YEAH!! There is some dying in my future! I also got some KP sock yarn, a cute pattern for an ipod holder, a sweater pattern, a copy of Cast On AND..... these amazing little chocolate/mint/caffeine penguin mints. I'm trying to savor them because I don't know where to get more!

I've also been procrastinating on getting out my SP package. I was trying to wait for a book to come in but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. :(

Thanks for the resources for trying to get the heel done with short rows. I found a couple of tutorials, but I still had no success. It was all going fine until I worked down to 8 stitches... I didn't know what to do next. The pattern has YO's that you knit together and I was doing a different type of short row. It was a mess. A mess I tell you!

More ebay stuff going up today! Will post link later!


2 Comments:

Blogger Noey D. said...

Hi Stacey! I can finally leave you a comment!! Of course you can use the sock yarn however you want, but the iPod pattern calls for sock yarn! Just an FYI! Have a great day! :)

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Short rows have always been a bain to me, too. Find a good pattern and use that if you want to learn. I like Lucy Neatby's Cool Socks Warm Feet as it has tons of fun ideas for heels and toes.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home