Sunday, August 28, 2005

We have a winner!!

Ok, so I'm doing this a few minutes early...

The winner is..... Maureen! I see you are a member of the RAOK ring, so I can find your address there. I have to scope out your blog a little... I can't believe out of my 300 subscriptions I didn't have you in there.

The pattern is a Booga and I am absolutely in AWE of you people. I purposely tried to do as little as possible to make it challenging and some people guessed it right off the bat. SO.. because I'm totally amazed, Christine and Diane will receive something too just for naming it a booga.

I want to give a shout out to Lisa and Kae for picking Booga as one of the choices. Amazing I tell ya! If I find something in my stash, I'll send you something too. With just starting a new job, I can't guarantee anything, but I'll keep you posted. Heck, if I could I'd send everyone something just for trying. Anyone got a couple $$ I can borrow?

I'll be sending it out some time this week. I have to get to bed early for work.

::: imagine a sing-song voice::::
I have a job... I have a job

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! Thanks, Stacey. Good luck at the new job tomorrow! :)

9:49 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Thank you, Thank you, This is the first contest I have won anything on, even if it is by kindness :) Good luck with your new job!!!

6:45 AM  
Blogger The MacKay Way said...

Yeah on the new Job! How was the first day???

I've been de-stashing via packages thru RAOK --- perhaps after this button contest (thanks for your comment!) I'll do another --- oooh -- perhaps one a month! Wow! That sounds like fun! :-)

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home