Friday, September 16, 2005

Knitting? What's that?

No knitting going on around here. I've been in an "instant gratification" kind of mood. Sooooo...


Heart in Hand
Little Pumpkin in the Patch
32 ct. linen
2 strands over 2 threads
Gentle Art and Weeks threads
Started: 13 SEP 05
Finished: 14 SEP 05
4.5 inches x 2.25 inches


and.......


I know it's a little fuzzy, but it's supposed to be the start of Bent Creek's Pumpkin Flower Sampler. I'm being a little crazy and doing on 32 ct. with one strand over 1 thread.

teeeeeny tiny little stitches

I spent my RDO hanging out with Meagan and doing my running around/laundry/ all the stuff I hate to waste the weekend with. Saturday and Sunday are mine... MINE I TELL YOU!!!

I'm looking forward to spinning tomorrow. I'm going to run through some of the practice stuff that came with my wheel and then... I want to start the merino that I dyed back in July... before it got hotter than Hades and I couldn't breathe without sweating.

I may feeling like I'm a zombie during the week, but having every other Friday off is kind of worth it. Bonus... for the airshow at the base... I hear I can sit on the flight line with my base i.d.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Thanks for my prize Stacey. I love the color of that yarn. Your booga bag turned out nice!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home