Tuesday, October 18, 2005

This may sound wierd... but....

I sooooo needed to hear from my SP that she got her first package and how much it meant to her. Also the thank you from Stacey just helped my morning so much.

I woke up at 4 a.m to the sound of dripping. A big thank you goes out to my wonderful landlords slumlords!!!!

This is part of the crack that runs across my ceiling. Across the whole ceiling. Right next to the celing fan. This is what was dripping ON MY BED!!!!

Sorry the pics aren't so good... I couldn't turn on the lights.


















In better news, the yard sale was o.k. I didn't make much, but I got rid of a ton of junk. I decided to keep all the yarn I was going to unload. I still have my living room set and if I don't unload it by this Friday, it's going with. At least I'll have something to sit on!

Only 10 days until the move!!! YEAH!

2 Comments:

Blogger superstahr said...

I know how you feel, my apartment is managed by a slum lord as well. My toilet has been running for like 4 weeks now and he just never has the time to come fix it and it like this everytime something needs to be fixed. Funny part about it all is that he comes by every 3 months or so to check the smoke detectors in all the units, I guess he doesn't want to fix it but he doesn't want it to burn down either, LOL.

Thanks again for the yarn. You made my week! I'm turning twenty-ten on Thursday and so far getting your yarn is the best thing that has happened to me *smile*

12:00 PM  
Blogger Fiber said...

I can only feel a modicum of pity for you.
I lived in an apt. where the toilet overflowed from upstairs constantly, and the ceiling came in while I was on vacation, spewing feces and all sorts of treats all over my sofa and whatever else was in my living room.
But a slumlord does really suck. And thanks for visiting!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home