Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Easily Amused

Finally!!! Physical therapy starts Thursday. I really can’t wait to start. I think I may try some knitting with needles this week. I’ve been doing exercises and think that I can hold the needles.

I finished another wash cloth. I’m going to go in search of some other loom knitting patterns – I’m bored with them already. I have some wool left over from projects so I was thinking of doing hats for charity. In other news: I can make yarn out of wool! I have to pull off skinny strips and then predraft like crazy. Essentially, I’m just holding the wool and the wheel is doing its thing. It takes forever to prep and I can’t spin for long, but I can do it. It’s the process.

I have gone completely NUTS with yarn and wool purchases. As they come in, I’ll post pics. Speaking of pics, I made a slide show of things that amused me today – including the spinning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

great pics!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home