Thursday, December 29, 2005

Gimme 3!

I'll admit there are some days that meme's drive me batty. Come on... admit it... there are times that you get tagged and think... how do I get out of this? But sometimes they're good and you end up some good blog fodder to read back over. A year or two from now you'll say to yourself "Self, what was I thinking when I wrote that?"

So courtesy of 24 Knits, here is a Gimme 3;

*If money were no object this past Christmas, what are 3 gifts you would have bought, and for whom?
1. A house for my mom
2. A new car for me
3. A family vacation for my Dad and Stepmom. I haven't seen them in a few years and they always drive to Colorado for their vacations. I'd stick them on a plane to Hawaii.

*If you could have done 3 things differently this year, what would they have been?
1. I wouldn't have stayed in the last house I was renting for so long.
2. Taken the job in Calabasas (did I spell that right?) Yeah, the drive would have been hellish - but I could have taken a train. The money would have been great.
3. Hmmm, I might have to get back to #3.

*What 3 things do you hope happen in 2006?
1. Get the job on main base.
2. Go home to visit my Dad.
3. Find a multi-million dollar winning lottery ticket.

Hopefully there was enough distraction created that no one notices there hasn't been any sweater knitting going on here. I can't decide. Although I did start another wrappy type thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fiber said...

Good luck on that winning lottery ticket!! Be sure to remember the little people if you do find one.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home