Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sleepy Sunday

Yesterday was the final day for
So without further ado, here are my four loom knitted hats.


Which, by the way, are not winging to Canada as I had hoped. Apparently you need to present mail going to another country in person. Now to scour the internets for a home.

Here are my first attempts at stockings on the mini loom:


The heel worked quite well with the sport weight, but not so well with the worsted. Also, reaching down to make a cuff made it too bulky. I will try ribbing on the next one.

My current sleepy Sunday couch knitting progress:



The black yarn on the green loom is a dog sweater. The reddish yarn on the wooden loom is a cowl for a super secret present.

Of course, the scarf also needed to make an appearance. The scarf is most definately about the process since regular knitting is very limited. I can only get two to five rows done in a sitting.

I see even my can 'o torture soup made it in the picture. Looming is perfect because I can do it completely one handed - and get some progress in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like you and I had very similar sundays! Those stockings are very cute ;)

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home