Friday, November 17, 2006

IT'S STARTING!!!!

Knit Unto Others starts tomorrow! All it takes is a comment on the KUO blog to sign up. Take the time out of this crazy season to do something for others.

How long would it take to do the following?:

  • Knit some washcloths for a local woman's shelter
  • Knit some baby socks
  • Premie Hats
  • Heck even adult hats in bulky yarn
  • Scarves, scarves, scarves

According to my calculations, two to four hours. That's it. Half a Saturday. A week's worth of lunches. One road trip to grandmother's house (as long as someone else is driving). You can even pick your own charity. Just go there and sign up.

Margene explains my challenge better than I can. But if I can do it, so can you! Check out the prizes while you're there. Oh, did I forget that part. Yep, prizes will be handed out too!

I had a "I'm having a bad 'floppy paw' day so you're getting a crappy post" brewing...I'll save it for tomorrow...there will be links to some great blogs you have to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home