Monday, November 13, 2006

Progressions

Hey Canada, keep your cold front! It's cold again...brrrrrr.

Progression 1: My Knit Unto Others hat. I started out with k1p1 ribbing and switched to the loom stitch (easier on the hand).
Remember, if I can use my surgically enhanced arm to make something, you can too. Just one item, just a few hours.

Progression 2: The aforementioned arm. I have gone from a -40 degree angle to a -30 degree with it since Thursday. Zero degrees is straight. Now, at first I thought "Pffft...what's 10 degrees?" Apparently, it is no small thing. My PT also told me that I need to not be so hard on myself. Surprise! Ummm...can you say Type A?

Last post...meant to be comedic...hence the title. Of course I did not reveal some of the more embarrassing things that may or may not have happened. Did I mention that the hypothetical person that might have to help you in the rest room might be a co-worker...more specifically someone that might be in a supervisory role? :) You could be lucky and said hypothetical boss-like person could be r-e-a-l-l-y laid back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cyndilou :) said...

LOL - now I am not certain whether to be thankful or scared that my boss is a man -- THAT would make for interesting times if I had to call him from the ladies' room... :D

Yay for the progress!

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home