Sunday, November 26, 2006

Public Service

Go now...Dave has some new yarn. I got mine! This is my first purchase from him, but I've been lusting for a while now and I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Picture post tomorrow hopefully. I got my order from Loopy Ewe. Also a first order (Schaefer Anne - yummy) but I am definitely shopping there again. It was sent quickly, she wrote a lovely little note and just wait til you see the goodies she sent with.

I'm trying to hold out until more of the stash enhancement arrives. I need a button - vicodin and shopping don't mix? - friends don't let friends shop doped up?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't know. I think yarn shopping while drugged up sounds like a good time. Of course, it's a rare day when I find pain meds that work. *L*

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home