Wednesday, November 22, 2006

BAD!!!!

Bad stash enhancing blogger! I haven't been sharing. So here it is!

From elann: Finally, a ball winder. No more hand winding. Yeah! A project for me to do while I'm bored out of my mind.** Baby silk for Icarus and Socks, Socks, Socks.

Sock Candy! Oh WOW!!! Must buy more!

Some Noro I got off of the destash blog.

**ETA** Bored out of my mind because I've been given a new exercise. Hold a can in my hand. That's it. Extend my arm as far as I can, turn my hand as far as I can and hold a can. I'm starting with a 10 oz "soup at hand" and will move up from there. It's supposed to passively stretch my hand and arm.

New measurements today: Arm extension is at 24 degrees (number should be getting lower - last measurement 30 degrees). Hand flexion (?) is at 37 degrees (number should be getting higher - last measurement forgotten) Official measurements for Dr to be done on Monday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not bad. I'll give you bad...

My first thought was on how it was possible to get silk out of a baby.

/hangs head in shame

Keep moving and holding that can!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mmmm.... sock candy... i want sum

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for the can. It is another little milestone. You are almost there :).

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home