Sunday, November 19, 2006

F.O.'s and First Steps

F.O.'s

Another hat done for Knit Unto Others. I think these three are going to sent off to Rabbitch and her hat challenge. I'll start the next batch later today.


First Steps

I can turn a door knob! With my right hand! It's just my bedroom and the hall bath, but it's more than I could do. I can now carry a glass and open my door. Hopefully my bathroom and the front door will follow soon.

Also, guess what I did this morning. Yep, I cast on and knit 5 rows!



I have no idea what the style of knitting was, but I held the right side stationary and the left was doing all of the work. It took a bit longer, but it is fabric out of fiber!

Size 9 needles are being used but I think I may have to set this aside for a project with bigger needles. The 9's are hard to hold onto and the pinching motion has caused some numbness and stiffness.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great hats. I hope you're not pushing too hard.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Cyndilou :) said...

Yay! It takes baby steps, but they make the PT oh-so-worth-it when you get to them. :D Speaking of, off to my 2nd-to-last appointment today - one more next week and then it's re-eval by the neuro time. Hope yours is going well!

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home