Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Lame Title, Lame Post


Today was the surgeon's appointment. 6 hours in the car makes for a long day. I took my KUO hat with and got a little work done on it. I was distracted taking pictures for Walk With Me Wednesday.

I ate the best chicken ever (info tomorrow) Isela, when you come to L.A. you have to eat there!!! I think you're going to be in the Burbank area and there is one there.

Good news from the doc, so I forgot to take his picture. My bone is grown! It appears the bone has healed/ fused/ what ever it is they do. He actually said I'm making good progress with my physical therapy. His nurse even commented on it and checked to make sure that my surgery was 6 weeks ago. HAHAHAHA! YEAH!!!

And to think after my last visit I was so discouraged that I wasn't getting anywhere. He did warn me that now I had to get aggressive with physical therapy. Urg. I thought we were being aggressive. I feel like pulled pork after a session.

No work until 10 Jan 07. Boss isn't happy, but it's because all the junk is backing up and the Engineers are running rampant. She now has to deal with a lot of the bickering that never made it to her ears. All of my processes and rules are being ignored and it's causing problems. At least I know my job is secure!

Swelling is finally going down and I have knuckles forming again. Also, I can see and feel a lump where the metal and screws are. Apparently, it's o.k. Icky, but o.k.

If you've stayed this long, stash enhancement from WEBS will be posted tomorrow after PT. Yes, 4 appointments in 4 days...But I leave you with 3 words, Crack Silk Haze. YUMMY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cyndilou :) said...

Huzzah! Progress is always good - and progress that impresses the dr and staff even better! My PT decided to increase the number of sessions I have remaining - not sure if that means I am doing well or not, but at least I know there is improvement. :D PT is the perfect excuse for a nap afterwards. :D :D

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am glad to hear progress with the physical therapy. it is such a rough thing to go through. i like the little loom thing...how cute!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home